EPU352 Biosensor isoPod™ with USB
A compact signal conditioner for monitoring low current, two-electrode (anode and cathode) amperometric sensors. By setting the polarization voltage to zero it can also be used as a zero resistance ammeter (ZRA).
Electrical isolation ensures that readings are not influenced by nearby current sources such as conductivity, or voltammetric electrodes.
Connects directly to computer USB port, or via a USB hub, and uses eDAQ Pod-Vu software to log and graph signals directly to a Windows XP or later computer.
Note that Pod-Vu software is shipped with USB isoPods and can be used without a license with a single isoPod. You must purchase a license to use Pod-Vu software with two or more isoPod units on a single computer.
You can also write your own recording, or process control, software using the ‘virtual serial protocol’ provided over the isoPod’s USB interface. The serial protocol can be accessed by:
- writing your own software, for example in LabView, C#, Visual Basic, etc.
- terminal emulation software compatible with serial (COM) ports, eg TeraTerm, HyperTerminal.
- other serial (COM) port compatible software that can log responses into a file or Excel document, eg WinWedge, HyperAccess.
- Input Socket: BNC
- Ranges (and resolution):
20 nA (6.25 fA)
200 nA (62.5 fA)
2 µA (625 fA)
20 µA (6.25 pA)
- Zero offset: ±20 µA
- Polarization: -2000 to +2000 mV
- Isolation: > 250 Vrms
- Size: 108 x 58 x 35 mm; 200 g