ER466 Integrated Potentiostat System
- Ideal for cyclic voltammetry, linear sweep and pulse techniques
- Potentiostat, galvanostat, ammeter and voltmeter modes
- Maximum 100 mA and ±10 V
- Expandable using isoPod amplifiers
- High accuracy
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 compatible
The ER466 Integrated Potentiostat System is our most popular potentiostat model, being ideal for cyclic, linear sweep, and most analytical pulse voltammetric experiments, either in the research or teaching laboratory. It also functions as a galvanostat, ZRA (zero resistance ammeter), and high impedance voltmeter (electrometer). Connection to a computer is via a USB cable.
A full list of electrochemistry techniques availabe can be seen here.
- ER466E: Integrated Potentiostat with EChem software for voltammetric techniques.
- ER466C: Integrated Potentiostat with Chart and Scope software for constant potential and constant current experiments.
- ER466CE: Integrated Potentiostat with EChem, Chart and Scope software.
Two additional, general purpose, input channels are available that can be used for recording signals from other devices (temperature, pressure, quartz crystal microbalance, light intensity etc) along with the current and potential signals of the potentiostat, all within a compact footprint to save bench space.
Current signal sensitivity ranges from sub nanoamp up to 100 mA which support a wide range of applications.
- membranes (4-electrode voltage clamp), or
- the interface between two immiscible electrolyte solutions (ITES).