16-Channel Extracellular Amplifier with Headstage Model 3600
Multiple instruments will be controllable by a single computer program, enabling the setting of critical parameters on as many channels as you need.
Compared to the Model 1800, the Model 3600 has:
- More gain settings and increased gain range
- More high pass filter settings and increased high pass range
- More low pass filter settings and increased low pass range
- TTL Control of instrument mode
- Channel Monitors
- Built-In Calibration signal
- Common Reference Bus
- PC control capability
- MATLAB® and LabVIEW SDK and drivers available
- Less rack space utilized for 16 channels
Two different headstages are available. One is a microminiature headstage that can make simultaneous pseudo-differential recordings from 16 channels, and is smaller than a dime! The other can stimulate and record to any combination of the 16 channels.
Most of the on-board control screens, and the PC Compatible software, are very similar in design to those utilized on our Model 3500 16-Channel Amplifier (without headstage). Click on these links for additional information on the on-board screens and the PC program.