Multi Conditioning System
One System – Nine Paradigms
- Two configurations: large (rat & mouse), small (mice only)
- Customizable: select arena/paradigms/accessories according to your current experimental demands
- Nine pre-programmed paradigms, flexible experimental design in one chamber
- Increases intra- and inter- lab reproducibility (enclosed experimental environment)
- Experimental monitoring- live
- Preprogrammed analysis plus export file (for further statistical evaluation)
- User friendly software design
The Multi Conditioning system is designed for multi-purpose behavioral testing, e.g. the evaluation of learning, memory, emotion and stress-related behaviors in mice and rats. One system supports nine paradigms (so far), hence it saves valuable lab space, allows high throughput and efficient research.
In accordance with the experimental requirements, each measuring unit can be equipped with a large variety of arenas, equipment and software modules. The movements of experimental animals are detected in three dimensions by high resolution IR light beams.
Available pre-programmed paradigms:
1. Fear conditioning
2. Panic response (rat only)
3. Active avoidance
4. Passive avoidance
5. Learned helplessness
6. Conditioned place preference
7. Latent inhibition
8. Light-dark test
9. Open field test (locomotor activity).
Always one step ahead
Our scientists and engineers always strive for new innovations and smart technology solution in close collaboration with our customers. Please contact us to discuss your specific needs and ideas!
Behavioural endophenotypes in mice lacking the auxiliary GABAB receptor subunit KCTD16. Behav Brain Res. 2017; 317:393-400
Cathomas F, Sigrist H, Schmid L, Seifritz E, Gassmann M, Bettler B, Pryce CR.
Activity-induced histone modifications govern Neurexin-1 mRNA splicing and memory preservation. Nature Neuroscience 2017; 20(5): 690-9
Ding X, Liu S, Tian M, Zhang W, Zhu T, Li D, Wu J, Deng HT, Jia Y, Xie W, Xie H, Guan JS.