The freedom to move anywhere, anytime and still collect your data
- Collects data anytime, even when outside the up to 5m normal transmission range
- Data memory in transmitter, no data dropouts
- Catheter tipped solid-state pressure sensor (eliminates slow frequency response, head pressure, noise)
- Remote programming and control of implanted transmitter
- One receiver for multiple animals (maximum flexibility, cost-efficient)
- Economic (transmitter can be re-implanted)
- Dedicated software Biopac Acqknowledge or NOTOCORD-hemTM Evolution (GLP compatible)
Stellar Telemetry is the newest generation of implantable telemetry technology, allowing you to collect vital signs while performing phenotypical, physiological, pharmacological, behavioral, metabolic and inhalation studies in and outside of your facility. An unlimited number of animals can be monitored by one receiver, facilitating group housing and social interaction studies while monitoring individual animals without having to place a receiver under each cage.
No other system on today’s market gives researchers the freedom to move the animal away from the home cage and out of the range of the receiver while still recording data. The information is stored on the internal memory until the animal returns in range of the antenna. The Stellar Telemetry system can be implanted into any animal with no additional items required, making this system incredibly efficient and economic. Please contact us to discuss your specific research needs with our experts to design the device configuration that best fits your studies.
Zubcevic J, Watkins J, Perez PD, Colon-Perez LM, Long MT, Febo M, Hayward L.
MEMRI reveals altered activity in brain regions associated with anxiety, locomotion, and cardiovascular reactivity on the elevated plus maze in the WKY vs SHR rats.
Brain Imaging Behav. 2017 Nov 27
Park SE, Park D, Song KI, Seong JK, Chung S, Youn I.
Differential heart rate variability and physiological responses associated with accumulated short- and long-term stress in rodents.
Physiol Behav. 2017 Mar 15;171:21-31
Kotańska M, Śniecikowska J, Jastrzębska-Więsek M, Kołaczkowski M, Pytka K.
Metabolic and Cardiovascular Benefits and Risks of EMD386088-A 5-HT6 Receptor Partial Agonist and Dopamine Transporter Inhibitor.
Front Neurosci. 2017 Feb 8;11:50